U.S. Optics MR10 Mil GAP Illum. Reticle 1.810x37mm Riflescope
The MR-10 series stands out when a scope has to be versatile and highly effective at both extremes of its magnification range. A 37mm objective lens sits in front of a Turret Parallax Adjustment Locator (TPAL) system guaranteeing the sharpest image resolution possible throughout the 1.8-10X power magnification range. Target acquisition for accurate shots are effortlessly made from near pointblank to 1,000+ yards with the MR-10. When weather and light conditions are less than optimal the 12-position illuminated reticle system provides yet another advantage for taking your best possible shot. All MR-10 optics feature an Erector Repositioning Elevation Knob (EREK) system that maximizes gross elevation travel adjustment for maximum elevation adjustment where traditional turrets leave off. MIL and MOA reticle options are available in the MR-10 product line.
Reliable adjustments and extreme durability make this scope a very effective tool in the field. MOA or MIL reticles allow you to use whichever unit of measure you desire. Optional finish colors available at an additional charge. Scope body, eye piece, objective housing and any and all other body parts are made with 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and are then coated with a matte black type III hard anodizing. Duel elevation and windage rebound springs will insure decades of reliable and accurate adjustments.
Specifications for U.S. Optics MR-10 Mil GAP FFP Illum. Reticle 1.8-10x37mm Riflescope:
- Patented Erector Repositioning Elevation Knob (EREK) with 90 clicks of adjustment per revolution
- Features a mill radian based reticle exhibiting detailed sub tensions and red illumination with 12 intensity settings
- Front focal plane construction (FFP) that permits accurate reticle holdovers and ranging capabilities at any magnification setting
- Exceptional clarity, resolution and light transmission
- Rugged type III hard anodizing and bulletproof construction, 30mm tube